Criteria for eligibility:
- Current Leaving Certificate students who intend commencing a Degree, Diploma or Post Leaving Certificate in a recognised institution in 2018 are eligible to apply.
The scholarship will be paid at a rate of €1,300 per annum for a maximum of four years. Selection will be by way of a draw.
- Applicants must be members of Youghal Credit Union & must have joined on or before 18th December 2017.
How to apply:
- Complete an Application Form, which is available from Youghal Credit Union or Pobalscoil na Tríonóide
- Complete a Curriculum Vitae
- Complete a written submission of not more than 200 words as to why you are a suitable candidate to receive the award.
- Place all of the above documents in a sealed envelope & send to: The Secretary, Promotion & Development Committee, Youghal Credit Union, Grattan Street, Youghal, Co. Cork.