Junior & Sixth Year Study Skills Workshop Update
Student Enrichment Services Ltd. will facilitate a Study Skills Workshop in Pobalscoil na Tríonóide on Wednesday, 13th September 2017. There will be two sessions,
Session One, Leaving Certificate Students : 09.05 – 11.50 am (break 10.50 – 11.10)
Session Two: Junior Certificate 12.30 am – 3.15 pm (break for lunch 30 mins)
- Workshop activities include:
- learning to set realistic goals and targets;
- constructing a practical timetable;
- discovering how to excel in exams!
- practising a variety of note making styles;
- exam paper analysis;
- organising a revision planner;
- using the ‘SES TEST’ study method;
- Leaving Cert. Marking Schemes & Examiners’ Reports.
The cost is subsidised by the school and Students are asked to pay a reduced fee of €10.00. Places are limited in each session and students are not guaranteed their preferred time. Students are requested to bring a pen/notepaper and a textbook with them. Completed forms, accompanied by fee must be returned to the school office asap.
Leaving Certificate places fully booked.
Places remaining for Junior Certificate students